TAURI QR Code Check In
To simplify the process of filling out paper questionnaires and combining temperature checking in one touchless process, TAURI QR Check in features allows anyone in school, clinics, gyms, corporations etc to simply scan a QR Code to answer questions on their mobile phone, directly sending their answers to TAURI Cloud for easy data reporting as well as scanning temperature results at the same time. You can customize your questionnaire, change it to any format, update anywhere, anytime and deploying to a single or multiple devices at one location. This feature allows you to implement changes to policies or necessary questions to ask your visitors to enhance security and reaction time to new policies.
1. Customize your own questionnaire in multiple choice, check boxes or text format.
4. Date Results can be downloaded in csv format
With date selection
Answers to questionnaire
Check in / created time
Staff or not
Wearing a face mask or not
7. Touch Free with QR Code Scanning.
2. Change your questionnaire anytime, anywhere to comply with the recent questions/ regulations.
5. You can set rejected answers that deny access.
8. Easy to operate, quick check in process.
3. Push the same questionnaire on multiple devices and update instantly.
6. Data Privacy - Selection of auto wipe out data days.
9. Option to turn off QR Code questionnaire feature to go back to temperature checking only.
How to use TAURI QR Code Check In?
Build and customize your questionnaire.
Visit www.thestarcontrol.com to connect your TAURI.
Scan QR code on mobile phone to answer questionnaire.
Answer questionnaire on mobile phone.
Scan completed questionnaire QR code towards TAURI.
Check your temperature.
Already Have a TAURI ?
How to enjoy this QR Questionnaire Check in feature if you already have a TAURI ?
For customers that already have a TAURI on hand, you may simply go to
1. Press and hold on the screen of TAURI for 10 seconds until it prompt for a password
2. Enter the password
3. Select Update TAURI
4. Select Update Application
The latest version with this feature is 3.2.6